Saturday, April 15, 2006

The sub conscious

Why did I watch a scary movie by myself last night?
In a house – alone. I had a nightmare. It wasn’t so bad.

Today I’m tired.
Very tired.
I went to a poetry reading today. I just got really tired.
I can’t be bothered making dinner. I’m not hungry.
I have to force myself to cook then force myself to eat.

I wonder what Mk did with his rabbit? This morning when I gave Debs food and water I wondered if Mk left his at home?

I got over the hump in my guitar playing and I’ve got a melody that sounds ok.

I have to go.

Church tomorrow.
Easter Sunday.
I can’t be bothered. It’s so bad this year. I’m to tired t go to church and just haven’t got into the spirit.
I didn’t go up to mums and have a dinner like always.
Just thinking about driving there makes me tired.

Now I really have to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home