Wednesday, April 12, 2006

A little better :)

Well, A sleep, dinner and a talk to my best friend Maria and I’m feeling a lot better.
Before Eve, before I got sick before any of this happened – I was happy. Happy to be by myself and enjoying life. Being single.
I feel better in myself.
That and also I did a bit of retail therapy today. I brought a cute black skirt that has pleats in it, a white skirt; some needed black pants and a black belt.
I’m going back tomorrow and buying another couple of tops that I saw and keep thinking about.
I tried on the clothes tonight after I got off the phone to Maria. I like them.

We were talking on the phone how I sure can pick them.
First Jack now Eve. It’s so nice to talk to someone who understood me and how I feel. Gone through Jack and now Eve with me.

So tonight I’m watching a M*A*S*H DVD season one. It’s great, Love my M*A*S*H.
Tomorrow I’m working with Mk. I’ll have to fill him in on Eve. It’s a little embarrassing to say – I’ve been stood up. But he’ll understand so will Deb.

I put a photo of myself of the web. I’m feeling extremely uneasy about it.
Ian was saying how I should put a photo up instead of nothing.
I had Damon up but it looked weird next to everyone elses. I prefer no one to know what I look like. But that’s just me.
I really feel funny about it.
Hmmm… errr…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home