Monday, April 10, 2006

What! For over due books!!!!

I took Damon for a walk today. I was sooo tired but Tess asked if we wanted to meet up. I’m glad I did. I felt a lot better after it.
I’m getting hot moments. Others are cold and one minute I am the next I’m hot. The jacket is constantly on and off.

My hair is keeping my neck warm so I guess I won’t cut it for a while.

I went to the library yesterday and tried to hire out 4 books on Poetry and writing,
What happens???!!!!!!!
I have to pay $50 in fines for having late books last time!
I said “What! Are you serious?!!?”
“Yes”
“I can’t afford that. I may as well of brought them!’
With that I walk out.
Humple.
Then I got a $50 fine for forgetting to vote last year.
Blah. That’s $100 for ridicules fines.

I’m working a lot in the next couple of days. Two jobs.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

I think the most I've had to pay for over due books was 2 dollars. 50 is down right unfair.
Working two jobs is tough. I don't envy you at all there, sweetie.

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home