Sunday, April 02, 2006

Real life.

I just re read my last post. It sounds like one of those things you give a dateing group or something!

I've got Damon next to me and he's been really clingy and lovey. Makes me feel better.

...
Maybe i'm an open book. To much so. I'm to trusting. Anyone can read my blog. It's hard to find. I tried - Googled Kazarama and kaz and all that came up was certain bars and restaurants. even put in blogspot and still nothing. Led me to someone elces blog.
So it's not easy to find. I wonder if i'm just to open. To real. I don't know.
Maybe...I might just think before I express all my feelings and thoughts.
When I started to blog the fact that I had a one night stand that lasted three weeks and every thing involved in that would just stay in my pen to paper diary.
Now I blog and inform any passes by about my life.
To open? Maybe.
It's something to think about.
But If I can brighten up my blog with some spine tingling sex, and random thoughts -
then I will.
Puts a dent into the at the moment tired dullness.

I've been playing my guitar and just about to go to bed,light candles and strum out some songs.

I've got that trainning for the new job tomorrow. I'm tired and don't really want to think about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home