Thursday, April 13, 2006

Dreams

I had a weird dream last night.
I was getting married to someone with dark hair…??
The wedding was going to be huge.
I was trying on my dress and people were just rushing around doing heaps of stuff to get ready. Some people were getting all flustered.
I didn’t want the big wedding. So among all the chaos I crack it. Took off my dress put on my jeans said to my mum we are getting married now. Right now.
I just wanted to feel comfortable and completely myself. So did he.
So we go and find the minister and we got married in a small room crammed with about six people in it and we were in our jeans.
I then wake up.
Bazaar.
Eve called me today to see how I was.
He apologised again and told me what happened. He said he’d call me. I said “really?”
“Yeah”
I’ll just go with the flow. He’s obviously not liking himself too much at the moment.
If I was him I wouldn’t either.
We’ve been texting each other tonight. I just don’t know what goes through his mind.
Well I know what goes through his mind he wants sex. I'm not giving him any. F**K. He can go down and pay for it for all I care.
F**k.
He want's me to go around. If I go around i'll proably argue with him and maybe even yell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home