Saturday, April 15, 2006

Waisting time

NOW - (Thanks Sara)

Is your hair up?
Yes with little bits out around my face

Is your phone right beside you?
No
Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
No

Do you miss someone?
Sometimes

Do you wish you were somewhere else?
Yes - In my own house!

Do you have plans for tonight?
Playing the guitar maybe watch more M*A*S*H

Are you wearing makeup?
Yeah, I think it's still on from today

Are you wearing chapstick?
Gloss, again if it's still on

Are you cold?
No, my feet are a bit

Are you tired?
Yeah

Are you excited?
no not really

Are you watching t.v.?
It's on for background noise

Are you wearing pajamas?
No, I'm in my oversized dressing gown over my clothes - Very appealing sight.
Blue and white checkers

Who's the last person you IMed?
I can't remember

Who's the last person that called you?
Mum

PAST

Recently done anything you regret?
Yeah. Thanks Eve.

Ever stuck gum under a desk?
No

Ever spit at someone?
No, But when I was a kid (5 or 6) In a shop I spat on some clothes.
I don't know why??!

Ever kick something living?
Yeah, My horse - He was being a turd. I still remember feeling bad after it.

Ever trip over your own feet?
Qccasionally, usually fall and splat myself everywhere
Ever had your nails done?

Ever thrown up because you cried so hard?
Almost. Got to the uncontrollable shaking point

LAST WEEKEND

Have any plans last weekend?
Yeah, went to a friends 30th

Who did you see most last weekend?
Damon
Was last weekend interesting?
yeah, I guess

TODAY

Have you cursed?
Yeah, stupid brother - Leave it all to me why don't you!

Have you yelled at someone?
No
Have you cried?
No
Have you called more than 3 people?
No
Have you IMed more than 3 people?
No, Scott's never on
Have you eaten anything gross?
Yeah, Tonights noodles were extreamly yeeshy... Reminde me not to eat when your not hungry.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Aren't quizzes fun?! Oh! I just love them. :)

3:17 AM  
Blogger kaz said...

Yea! Never miss a moment to talk more about myself ;))

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home