Saturday, April 15, 2006

More Questions

Again Sara to thank
So. Your senior year in High School is supposed to be "the best year of your life." Let's see how much you remember:

Year: 1999

1)Who were your best friends?
Maria,Thea

2) Did you attend sporting events?
Yes, a couple - I was "emotional support" to those who went. The P.E teacher and I got along so he'd give me passes to go.

3) What kind of car did you drive?
Mitisbhi Colt 84? or 87

4) It's Friday night, where were you at?
Work then off to my boyfriends

5) Were you a party animal?
No school parties - but all other parties for sure!

6) Were you in the "In Crowd"?
Was no in crowd, each to their own.

7) Ever skip school?
School? oh yeah!

8) Ever come to school high?
We only have high school

9) Were you a nerd?
Nah, again each to their own.

10) Did you get suspended/expelled?
Nah
11) Can you sing the Alma Mater?
Alma What?

12) Who was your favorite teacher?
I can't remember his name! He taught English and Legal

13) Favorite class?
English and Legal

14)What was the name of your school?
It was an old tec
15) School mascot?
Don't know if we had one...

16) Did you go to Prom?
That wasn't in our senior year
But I went as a guest
17) If you could go back and do it over, would you?
No way!

18) Favorite memory of your Senior Year?
Loved the whole thing

19) Who was your crush?
The P.E teacher - Justin

20) Did you like math?
Didn't do it

21) Did you like English?
Yes
22) What were pep rally's like?
that's so American
23) Where was your prom located?
In a function center
24) Who was your prom date?
I went with a friends family
25) What day did you graduate?
October 26 or something? No - I finished then and I didn't go to the graduation. I got my certificate in the mail.

26) Where did you have graduation at?
Didn't go
27) What did you do after graduation?
I dare say I was with my Boyfriend at the time and we were at his parents having dinner or something
28) Where did you go on your senior trip?
Didn't have a trip...
29)%

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home