Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!!!!!!!!

Happy Easter!
What I did on this day of celebration…
Woke up went to church (which was good), went to Debs cleaned out rabbit poo box and feed them, walked Damon, watched about half an hour of T.V then came home and slept for the rest of the day. From about 1.30 till 6. Got up reluctantly made dinner, forced myself to eat it and now on the internet.
I was sooooo tired today. I couldn’t do the drive to Mums. I was just too tired.

I still haven’t seen Fi’s baby. It’s been three weeks and the baby has out grown one size already.

I’m feeling very alone but I don’t really care today. Yesterday I did but today I don’t.
I didn’t do anything for Easter – at all.
From go to woah – nothing.
I’m too tired to care.

At church I felt really guilty. I was thinking about Eve and how relationships work in the church. Heaps of young families etc…
We are meant to be Christian “point people to Jesus through ourselves”
I can’t be the only one there who has done what I did.
Maybe I’m the only one who admits it. I’ll point people to God – I probably look like I’m making a mockery of being a Christian. I haven’t been to street works for ages.
I just get too tired. Yesterday at the poetry, I left early because I was so tired.

Hmm…
Sigh.
I take five tablets every morning, plus a tea spoon of pure vitmin C .
I just wish I could feel back to my old self.
Winter is hear and I hate it.

I’m going to make juice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home