Tuesday, March 29, 2005

oogle smmogle

Well, today was eventful. Not quite.
Jack came through for me today which is great because if spent pritty much the rest of the day on and off it. I missed not playing it.
Jack can be a sweetie. Nice to have him for a friend.
I saw Jay today, He's got himself into a bit of a whirlwind relationship. I just hope he doesn't get hurt. He's to nice for that.
I got and e mail from Thea today and seeing that she's on the other side of the world it makes it a little hard but I wish I could go see her.
Working out on street tomorrow night. Before hand I'm hoping to go fill in some time and help out this guy giving out flyers for he's comedy show.
I would love to be able to write lyrics and be able to play songs on my guitar.
Poetrys different but I even though I'd never show my stuff to anyone I still enjoy writing it.
I love watching performers. It's amazing how they pull it off especially if it's a tough crowd.
I brought a book today. I can't remember when I last brought a new book from the actually book shop, i usually just go down to the second hand book shop near where I live and pick out a romance novel written by Lucenda Edmond. A great read if you want to just loose yourself for awhile in steamy passion pages.
The book I brought today is called KOKODA by Peter Fitzsimons.
I've always thought about walking that track but money and time was always an issue.
I love reading about history, maybe one day I'll do it...
Nah - doubt it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home