Tuesday, March 29, 2005

end of holidays

As I sit hear watching re runs of M*A*S*H I ‘m feeling like I’m a bit obsessed with the show. I’ve been watching it for days and I have it on video and I just can’t stop watching it, I love it.
I’ve been staying up at my mum’s in the country since Friday.
There’s something about waking up by a wet nose shoved in your face along with a wagging tail and huge smile that’s so nice.
I’ve spent today at a park lying in the sun dosing on and off on the cushy green grass.
We (mum and I ) have been going on walks, out for lunch, out to little country markets and relaxing. Playing with the dogs and patting the horses.
It’s nice for a little while.
I unfortunately haven’t been playing my guitar since Friday. I decided to tune it as it sounded a little off , now , it sounds really bad.
I can’t stand it, when you know how it should sound but it really doesn't sound anything like it.
Jacks agreed to tune it, tomorrow, wait to see if it happens.
Soccer season is just around the corner and I'm thinking about joining another team. One without so many players. It's better to play a full game with no subs rather then have five to seven subs and only get to play about 25 minutes.
Trying to get a group together and go out on Saturday night. I think going out with new/ and old friends all together is always a great night out.
Going home tomorrow then back t work on Wednesday. Glad it's a short week ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home