Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Life, loves and Mr Right

I've been thinking about my relationships with people lately.
At least with Jack we both know where we stand.
Steelo too. (I'm thinking)
I know where everyone stands with me and no one is standing anywhere near my heart.
That's how I want it.
Is it really hard to see that? Am I making a mistake by making friendships with other people? I'm never out to hurt anyone or give anyone the wrong impression.
I've had conversations with friends about what I want in a person and a relationship.
I think regardless - I'm making sure that it won't happen for a very long time.
Can't people just be friends?!?
Is it really that hard?
How can things be taken the wrong way?
I'm feeling really great and positive in the decisions I'm making at the moment in my life and with the people around me.
I love just being able to be myself. To go out and be totally able to relax and have fun. I haven't felt like this for a long time and it's great.
I'm having fun with people I enjoy to be around. Is that a bad thing?
I'm thinking as long as no one gets hurt in the process then it's fine.
Do I have a Mr Perfect in mind? A Mr Wonderful? How about a Mr Right? Or What about Mr right now?
Not quite. No. As I have been asked before "what if Mr Right comes along now? What would you do?"
I figure if he was Mr Right then - I don't have all the answers.
I've been playing my guitar and that's been my enjoyment.
I've also been writing as my computer is down at home and have to use my mums when I occasionally come to visit.
The stress of starting a new job, family,moving house, lack of sleep and "V" and the Red bull caffeine drinks are taking a toll of sorts.
But it's only for the time being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home