Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Psychic readings and spinning crap

I just wrote out a new post and deleted it!! Crap!
I went to a clairvoyance expo yesterday. I was told by this guy who was giving my mum a reading that "You walk around with a big target on your back and everyone seems to be hitting against it. Why? You wonder? It's because of your attitude."
Well thanks Mr "I could have told you that" myself, But I think what gave it away was my "I don't give a stuff" expression on my face and how I was sitting elbow on table head on hand waiting.
Nothing to interesting was said and it sounded like a hoax to me.
I'm smiling thinking how cynical my writing and any poetry is. It's always been that way! It's funny even when I really try not to be then I re read it and at the start it's love and flowers by the end it's hate and death! Well - maybe not death but close to it!! Maybe I need some love in my life - Nah, It would only in time be turned to that person! Not a good move! Ha ha! Typical!
I think the head manager at work gets the point that I don't want to be involved in any bitchyness that he goes on about. Good, I hope that will bring a bit of professionalism into the salon. I hate it being so unprofessional.
I have an interview for a full time job tomorrow as a hairdresser. Great. Yep, this is what I want to do. Not quite. There is NO money in hairdressing unless you work your ass off and even then working six days,two late nights and all weekend doesn't give you any life.
I want to move out and can't find anywhere inner city which is $100 or less.
Kinda hard, but keep looking.
I wonder where I'll travel to next? Who with?
No point starting up anything with anyone when I want to leave eventually.
Not that I have anyone in mind anyway. That's a good thing. I don't want to get thinking about anyone now, it's to hard even liking someone! To many emotions needed for that!
I smile now and as cynical as I may be at least I'm happy - for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home