Saturday, March 26, 2005

Well, finally I have a lap top and it's my own personal computer. So now I can go back to regular entries.
In the past few weeks I have got myself a full time job and it's been great.
I've been going out with Jay and catching up with friends.
Oh it's so nice to have money again altho bills,car and cat come before moving out and that's looking to hold me back for another few weeks.
It's taking me just under an hour to get to work and that's if I leave at 7.30am when I start work at 9.30am! I arrive in heaps of time to spare but I figure it's that or leave later and add another 20min to my travel time. Melbourne's peak hour traffic!
It took one hour and fifteen minutes to get home the other night.
I want to move house, it's cheaper to share and I'm starting to think that I'd like to move inner city. It's closer to everything.
I think my little car is slowly dying and needs an overhurl.
I've been feeling the love with my family lately. My family, as such is my two mums,two younger sisters and brother and one older brother.
No, I haven't got a new age gay family, my two mums are actually best friends and the younger siblings are her kids as my older brother is blood related.
These people I consider my family. To try and explain what it's like, feels like well your own family. You love each other always but you never have to try at anything. You don't talk for awhile and no one cares or wonders why and the next time you see them it's all the same.
Anyway I saw the youngest of the girls Katie today and it amazes me how much she has grown up. I mean, she will always be the baby but she's now 19 and driving.
How time flys.
I've been learning the guitar for three months now, still like it and I'm thinking that the only good thing about driving to work is that I get to think of a few words to tunes and stuff like that. As long as I don't completely loose my focus and ram up the tail end of the person in front I should be fine.
Altho I've had a few near misses.
Good Friday dinner which tonight consisted of my brother, mum and I sitting around the table, which is somewhat a novelty until we actually sit down together and remember why we don't do that anymore but we managed.
I'm thinking that I can talk myself out of any type of feeling.
It's been a little harder then usual in the past few weeks but once again I'm sure I'll get over it.
When a certain person enters your thoughts and you smile at the thought of them, I , at that very moment remind myself why single life is a better option.
It's crazy how sometimes feelings can take over your perception of what reality really is.
Anyway not going to go there just yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home