Thursday, March 03, 2005

Dogs and people

The interview went well yesterday and I'm having a trial on Thursday. I just have to work full time for now. Pay off all debts and then change jobs or at least get a steady income. This Salon offers everything I would be looking for. Training, position, it's on a strip outside so you can see out the windows ( that's a big thing for me, I like to be able to at least see daylight) The people seem nice and family knit sort of business which is really nice, the hours are great and I would be able to keep my Sunday job because this place doesn't work Sundays. So it seems really good. I just hope they want me. She interviewed another person before me, that guy seemed a little full on. The money is above the award, I think. Bonus system or something on top of it. Time will tell.
I've finally finished writing out my overseas blog. It took forever.
Why do I write this? It's addictive.
I want a dog.
Steelo, Elliott and I went out to the Yarra river yesterday. It was a lot of fun!
We canoed/rafted down it. Steelo and I on one and Elliott and Bella (Stellos dog) on the other. It was hilarious to see Elliott launch into the water holding Bella on her back all paws flying around down a small drop from the embankment!
She ditched him a few times but she stayed on for the ride when the water was still.
Steelo and I fell out a few times and it was funny trying to get back onto the canoe/raft thing!
I've only done it once before, but this was better.
The little rapids were fun, altho we lost it a few times and ended up on the rocks rather then in the boat!
Afterwards Steelo came back and we cooked dinner.
Bella was out side. It's so nice just having a dog around for company and it gives a secure feeling about the place.
Cats are good but dogs are different.
Last night was good. Nice :-)
I might go have a sleep. Late nights are catching up and I'm out again tonight with "street" work. (voluntary work - not hooker stuff!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home