Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Ten days in passing...

Sooo much can happen in ten days!
How life can turn around and attitudes too.
I have been really happy lately. I've been seeing friends and having fun.
I ended up going to see the Evermore band play they had sold out but then Frank text me saying that the person he was going with wasn't able to make it and if I wanted her ticket, It was just as good as I'd hoped. Frank and I had a good night, it was nice to be completely yourself and have no maybes` about anything.
Wednesday was great out on street. A really funny night and came away smiling.
It's great to get to know different people. On the street and in the group.
Thursday I went to watch Jack in his band.
They played really well. Goosey didn't end up meeting me there but I just sat with Jacks girlfriend.
I was told On Thursday that I had lost one of my two salon jobs. The one on Thursday night, Saturday and Sunday. My boss had been asked to leave the salon. So I was out of a job there.
Friday was eventful. I ended up loosing my other job the Friday and Monday one. It wasn't busy enough and they weren't at a profit. Luckily as God would have it I was working and had been on trial since Tuesday that week.
I had wanted to go to the rialito towers since I got back from overseas. I had put out an e mail awhile ago and friends said that they would come but we never made a time. Saint was one of these people.
So Friday came I wanted to go and I remembered Saint said he'd come. So I text him and we organized to go out, but then I figured that we were both coming from work so the best thing to do is have dinner too.
I'm driving on my way home and I get a phone call from QLD relatives and (excuse the expression) but shit had hit the fan. Cutting it short physical violence, police, knifes,anger and threats to take children ( x 3 of them) and a 14 month old child caught in the middle of all this. Can't choose family.
Anyway, I was a bit shaken but it's hard when you can't do anything about it when your so far away. All I could do is pray, so I did.
Not long after I met up with Saint and tried to put it all aside.
Didn't work but I ended up having a nice night anyway. We popped in on the street team which was on that night.
Again a nice night.
Saturday I was told that I officially had been given the full time job at the Salon I had wanted. Yea!! Money, income, I can move out!
I went out to dinner with Jay then came home and watched my brother and he flirt and tried to see the amusing side to it.
Sunday
Went to the Beer gardens in the city. It was ment to be a gathering of street team members and friends alike.
By the time I got there Frank and Saint were well on there way to being very happy with there beer in hand.
I met some other people who had come along and we all talked and again I love getting to know people more then on just a team level.
After a few hours Frank, Saint and Co. All went to a pub in Richmond. There I met
a guy by the name of Christian. He was nice enough, he was a friend of a friend - you know how it goes. Anyway we swapped numbers. (he ended up texting me that night saying he should of stayed with us as he had an early quiet night.)
Now Frank had quite a few drinks and was very merry. Saint had left to go home leaving Frank, he's admirer Anne and myself to see the night out. We had a pritty good night including dancing to the old time songs with some drunk unknown random guy who wanted to dance with me, chatting with some locals and having fun.
When that pub closed we headed off to get some food and then into a night club.
Yes, the typical young drunken guy who rubs my arse and asks who I'm hear with occurred and in my kind to the point way I told him to "Get your hand off my arse."
Hmm. Blunt - maybe. But regardless I had a great night all up.
Monday, after having late nights and working I slept in a little then went out for lunch with my mum and close friends which I refer to as family.
So in all this I've decided to move out for about three months, just for a break from living with sibling. I'm moving in with Elliott and two other guys.
Steelo called tonight - I was only thinking about him today. Thinking I should drop him a line and see how he's going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home