Thursday, August 24, 2006

the tears

Today I felt like that way you feel when you cry yourself to sleep. I had a bad gut feeling all day and I got teary eyed but managed to get rid of it before anyone saw.
On the way home I just cried.

So tomorrow I'm going out with everyone to the pub.
I don't know what that will be like.

I re colored my hair tonight and i'm about to go and wax my eyebrows and paint my nails. I can't be bothered but I guess I'd feel a little nicer after it.
I also did retail therapy. I brought a top and pants. Blah.
I feel like crap.
I feel like a frump.

Something Girly man said that struck a chord with me. "Not everyone leaves you"
It still chokes me up now. Yeah - they do.
Excuse me I feel the need to go and re sataurate my pillow.
I just couldn't stop the tears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home