Thursday, August 17, 2006

happy

I was so tired today but I forced my frumpy sack of body to go and take Damon for a walk, and walk we did. For an hour and a half – he got attacked twice but was able to run away then found a friendly dog that ran around with him like two mad things flying around.
I threw on my black jacket put my frizzy hair in to a clip. Half up half down. I wore jogging pants that are real butt huggers and I had no make up on what so ever.
I figured that at 3pm I won’t see anyone I know.
It ALLWAYS happens!!!!
I saw this guy Trav from my old high school. I felt like – oh Dam IT! He’s a little cutie. He was always little Trav but now he’s grown in to a young man and looks nice but I just stood there with a red face (from running) frizzy hair that was going everywhere and No make up.
I just prefer to wear something anything that wouldn’t make me look more frumpy and yuk- but no – typical.
Oh well.

I’m getting excited about Vietnam. I spoke to Nick today and we are thinking about going on a three day kyack trip. You sleep on the beach one night in a tent sorta thing and it all sounds exciting. I’m so glad now I’ve got something to look forward to.

At the moment I’m feeling such a lot of love. I’m really happy.
Happy to be alone and happy to know the people I do. Girly man concerns me.
He was saying how he’s never found it hard to leave a job and now a better one has arised and he’s gone for it. He doesn’t want to go because of the people he works with and how he feels about the people working with him.
I know how he feels.
We’ve developed into a little morning “family” we all get along really well.

Tomorrow Girly man , myself, and about eight others are going out to dinner for one of the womens going away. I think I’m the only staff member going from my whole business department or even. See there are two different business in one office and because I talk and get along with the others and pretty much every one in the office – I’m going along.
The other girls giggled because I’m going but they know that I know all the others :)

Nicks not going tomorrow night – were all going to go out in the next couple of weeks :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

The way you describe yourself sounds so nice.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Hey I forgot, summer is almost over and you know what that means? Yep it's almost time for hooker boot weather!

8:46 AM  
Blogger kaz said...

I wear those boots all year round round, can do that in Australia

Believe me there was nothing nice about me at that moment :)

10:06 PM  
Blogger kaz said...

I wear those boots all year round round, can do that in Australia

Believe me there was nothing nice about me at that moment :)

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home