Monday, August 14, 2006

Gut feelings

I have been paying for going out. Soooo so so tired.
I slept yesterday and again today for an hour and a half.
Raff wants to go out again next Saturday, I don't know. I"m going out to dinner on the Friday night so I don't want to over do it.

I'm feeling frumpy. I'm not to concerned - I'm to tired to care really.
I better go to sleep or I'll be to tired for tomorrow.

The wheather is picking up soon I can take Damon and roller blade down the Boulevard.
I just hope I can muster up the energy.

I haven't given the guys on Saturday night another thought since I left the club. Raff mentioned them today and I just - well more like it made me think how much I really would rather just to be single. I'm really loving where i'm at right now.
I know what I do and don't want and having any male in my life is a big no no right now. I want to look forward to travelling and doing a good job at work.

I'm feelig very independant and focused. Why would I want to change any of that??

Girly man still wants a motor bike. I just have a bad feeling about that. He was soooo tired today I was worried about him driving home! I had never seen his eyes so puffy and tired. He was worried about driving home too.
I told him to call me when he got home an he did, What would he be like on a motor bike riding home tired and not 100% focused on the road?? I shudder to think - I just have a bad feeling about it.
That said I told him when he gets it I want a go on it:) I've got my licence just never got the bike.
This is why I didn't - I just hadd a bad feeling and every time I was going to get one something would happen.
hmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home