Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Delerous



I've got a "U" bra on order ment to be really great.
I walk into the shop and ask if it's even worth getting one in my size and when I asked one of the old women said
"I don't think they make them that size that is small."
I looked at her like hey why do you think I want it sort of thing so I just say "Yeah...that's great" they then ordered me two different sizes. I don't care how "small" I may be but if I can't get one of those things - well I'll just have to make my own adjustments! ;)

Today was so so busy. I am really tired. Sooo tired. I've got really sore feet and legs.
I've had a midori illusion and I'm now downing a herbal hot tea.
Have I over done it? Yes. Yes I have.
I'm so tired. I see Girly Man tomorrow I smile at that thought but I also smile at Nick and just going to work tomorrow :)
It was hard to work hairdressing all day when I'm not use to it and I got up extra early an donly had about 5 hours sleep...


I'm going to bed good night - it's 7pm - yeesh

Just relooked at this bra - arrr the old bag maybe right... bugger.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

I can just imagine what you would look like wearing it:)

7:45 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Ummmmmm...........

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home