Sunday, August 20, 2006

And so it is

So Friday night was great. I talked with Girly Man the whole night. You could say I was "glued" to his side.
We didn't even talk to anyone else! - Well hardly.
Really there's nothing going on. We just get along really well.
When we left we said good bye to everyone there and went home.
Because we were the first ones there (with the host and one other woman)- we sat together (of course - why wouldn't I) then he went to have a cigarette and I went with him. I just went because well - It's like when your in a club and your friend says "lets go to the toilet" you just go. So that's what it was like.
I got up and I was asked - "you don't smoke do you??"
"oh - sometimes, socially - on occasion" I didn't smoke with Adam I didn't feel like it.
So when we left together we said bye and I could just read Ivey's face and Caramels, also a few others.
I knew what was going to be said. I went home and called Nick who was working.
I told him about it. I figure who really cares - girl Man, myself and Nick know the truth - I have told Ivey but if she believes me or not is a different thing.
So anyway, last night I called Nick again and he was working with Caramel.
I could tell - So I asked him "Did she mention me and Girly Man? Yea or nay?"
"Yea, and your worst fear came true" - Now is wasn't my worst fear, just something everyone else can think. I don't care. I know, Girly Man knows and Nick knows that there is nothing in it.

I had a "lomi lomi" massage today. You lay there completely naked and the woman rubs down your whole body in warm oil and also uses hot rocks.
I forgot that I was topless. It was a nice sensation with the hot rocks.
I've never had my stomach massaged - I'd do it again.

I'm up at my moms - her horse was looking very sick so I came up hear cos mum was upset.

I saw a program on adoption through fostering in America. Struck a chord with me and if I ever marry I do want to foster or adopt. Both even - when the time is right God will make it happen.

I went to a "New Age" Expo today (that's where I had my massage) it was interesting.
I listened to a guy harp on about past lives etc but he sounded like he didn't really have deep knowledge about what he was talking about.
Nick told me about some Hindu festival in November that sounded good and he said we'll go along and she if GIrly Man and his partner and kids want to come along.
Were also going to go to the museum sometime.

I need to go and sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home