Wednesday, August 23, 2006

tears, sobs and lots more

I knew it couldn’t last. I have tears streaming down my face while I’m typing. Girly man has taken another job. I’m really, really, really upset. God I’m so upset.
I’m a mess. I’m going to go and cry my self to sleep.
I think because he gave me respect, cared and never hit on me. Because he loved his partner and kids because we could talk for ages and laugh for ages. I looked forward to coming in, in the mornings and seeing his smiling face and now. He’s going.

I know I should be happy for him it’s a better job, better pay and all that – I wish him all the happiness the world could give him – but – I’m really going to miss him.

I don’t know. I have that lump in my throat and I’m crying, good bye I’m going to go and cry myself to sleep now. Maybe because I trusted him. Out of all the people I’ve come across I trusted him. No wonder I’m blubbering.
He never tried to hit on me! Never steped over the line. Never went into the “grey” area. I have so much respect for him.

I’ve gotta go I’m a mess.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Just because he is getting a new job does not mean its the end of your friendship. You got email, text messaging and telephone ... if you want to fedex overnight him letter you can do that! I have connects to prevent you from ever being charged :)

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home