Tuesday, August 15, 2006

blah blah blah - humple

Fifteen hours and counting. I’m about to go and pick up one of our staff members cos she didn’t have a car and it was just around the corner from where I live so I took her and picked her up.
Little did I expect to feel like this. It’s 8.20pm, my shoulder is still hurting, my back is too, I’m sooooo tired. So very, very tired. I’ve been on the go all day. Since 5am this morning. After dropping off the staff, I came home cleaned madly, did two hair cuts and blow waves then ate dinner now I’m waiting till 9pm so I can go and pick her up.
I don’t really mind doing it – it’s just that – I’ve been awake for so long and I’m tired and my shoulder hurts and it’s making me feel sick in my stomach.

I’m tired. I hope I can just hit the pillow and go straight to sleep.
I’m thinking that I may need to stay at mons tomorrow. My brother has three days off… yeesh.
Blah. Humple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home