Monday, August 07, 2006

not again! Ohhhh.....

I’m sick. AGAIN!!!!!!!
I’ve only got a head cold but it’s really knocking me around because of the glandular fever previously.
Overload poetry – How I was looking forward to that. I haven’t been able to go anywhere since February / January !
My eyes are all sore.
I need to wash my hair, I fel like dong the girly thing washing my hair,blow drying it, nail polish and just do all the little things but no. I’m too tired. I was thinking about cutting all my hair (there’s heaps!) off. It’s so thick. An 2 inch in length all over….
It would look great but I’d be sick of it after a day or two and once it’s gone there’s no going back.

I’m getting hypnotised/ deep meditation on Thursday. Should be interesting.
I need to go – I want some one else to wash and blow dry my hair.
I don’t want to pay for it.
I better go.

I need sleep. It’s funny – I’m terrible when I’m tired. If you haven’t been able to tell.

Speed dating…. One of the guys from work is now going with me as Rafs has proceeded to move on to the next boyfriend. My heart’s not even into “having fun” but maybe if I force myself it will turn out ok.
I've got a headache. I think my blog is now turnig into a complaning, winging pain in the ass.
And guess what -I don't care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home