Saturday, August 26, 2006

The Laughter!!!!!!!

Saturday night was so great I hadn't laughed like that for awhile!
I had sore cheeks and stomach from laughing!
Nick didn't come - turned out he was possibably going to have a better option (which in the end didn't happen) So I was annoyed. Then Girly man and I started scheaming.
Nick was in the office by himself and he gets a little - shall we say - freaked out when he hears some noises :))
So I decided to play on his fear.... (LOL!)
I went in (on the way home from the club).I opened the front door then slammed it shut.
Nick thought it was the manager or his supervisior but then I didn't move. It was sooooo quiet. Then the phone rang. He kept talking on the phone and I was watching him trying to peer around the corner to see who it was. He asked the person on the line to hold and instead of putting them on hold he just put the phone down on the desk so they could hear if something happened!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!! IT was SOOOOO FUNNY!!!! LOL!!!LOLOLOLOLOL!!! Hahahhahahah!
I then waited till he was sort of creeping to the kitchen when I came out of the hall and into the kitchen screaming "NICCCKKKKK!!!!!!"
HE SHAT HIMSELF!!!!!!!! LOL HAHAHAHAH! It was GOLD!!!!!!! SOOOOOO Helerious!!!
The look on his face was PRICELESS!!!!! SOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!
He started to swipe me with a blanket that was near by. He was trying to recover from shock!!! He was shaking for about ten minutes later!!!!!
He said he was really tired and I made him very awake!!! HAHAHAHHA!

The night catching up with everyone from work was fablous. Really great :)
I danced, laughed, laughed and laughed then danced some more :))
It was a brillent night!!!!! :)))))))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home