Thursday, May 18, 2006

You look funny

I feel sooo happy at the moment!
I’ve had a really busy day today, it was crazy and under staffed.
I stayed on for Two hours after my eight-hour shift that started at 6am.
I think I got so tired that in my delirious state everything became amusing.
I have no patience. After explaining a very simple thing to one of the new girls I gave up and said I’d do it myself and just laughed it off and apologised to her for sounding mean or awful but really – she didn’t get it and I was over trying to explain it.
I don’t think she ever really got it.
I giggle still. I am. I’m delirious!
At least it’s a laugh!
I still laugh about that Robert - Robot thing! LOL!!!!
Ahhh!!! :)

The song that came to me about Eve is working out ok, it’s almost sounding like I can put it all together :)

Ange who I meet up with and we walk our dogs together said that I looked really good- that I’ve got more colour in my face and stuff like that.
I think when you’re happy it shows.
Is it any wonder?
I’ve managed not to see Brother for over a week and that in it’s self is worth rejoicing about!

Best be off now :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home