Monday, May 15, 2006

It's a disgrace!

Ok already! Isn’t it enough that I know that I shouldn’t have got drunk and washed my liver in alcohol, yes I know it’s wrong to mix drinks, yes I know it was a bad idea to go and do that when I’ve obviously been sick.
And now. Well my little liver you have reminded me since Thursday that I should lay off the sweet nectar of midori and beer.
Yeesh.
Bring on the drugs. Sore, bloated stomach, cramps and heart burn.
Ok, I need to detox. Can you be ok by next Saturday night my little flower…?

Maybe not. No – I think not.

Excuse me I need to sleep.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

No need to feel bad... we all have days like that

7:09 AM  
Blogger brian said...

I know I have days like that... You know, though, the best way to get rid of a hangover is to drink some more. I'd join you!

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home