Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Te heh hehheheheh - yeah I said it!

I’ve had early mornings and early nights. I sleep, eat occasionally and work.
I haven’t been watching T.V - internet a little, but less and less.
I had everyone in stiches today! At work and on the phone,
I told a staff member on the phone a clients profile – “ Suzie used to be a….
Robot???? – huh…???” there was a silence – one of those - huh? Moments.
Everyone around me was in hysterics. Considering that we deal with people with all sort of disabilities – I wasn’t sure what to think then about three seconds later I switch on – “Oh! RobERT!!!” I laughed so much and loudly one of the girls hit me in the arm to keep it down, the staff I was talking to was laughing even when I managed to stop! Then I had to regain myself and the girls around me kept laughing.
I laugh now just thinking about it! It’s one of those Dumb moments.
At least I can laugh at myself! – Ya had to be there!

Then I talked nearly non stop and was glad when I went hairdressing at Mk’s – you get to speak as much as you want – (and listen of course ;) ) to those you cut.
It was fun.
I kinda made fun of one guy who had an ear infection of sorts – he was very – what would you say… docile…? He ended up having a laugh, mission completed.

Sux being a woman sometimes.
At least I’m not hung over anymore.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

glad you feel better :)

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home