Saturday, May 13, 2006

Oh .....it's a gross feeling!

Oh…
I’m still hung over…
Beer, midori, ale - yeesh. And that was Thursday it's Saturday night and I'm still paying for it.
My stomach has been grossly bloated and discussing all week. Medication has stopped over the past couple of weeks and now I’m going back to being a “normal” woman.
Yuk. Gross. I feel like I want to hurl. My chest feels tight, stomach feels and looks bloated and I’m hungry but can’t be bothered cooking anything.
Men have it easy. But saying that I don’t think I’d want to shave every second day.
I’m tired. I worked 13 hours today with an hour and a half break, which an hour of that consisted of driving from one job to another and running inside and changing my clothes.
So I’m tired, Hung over, my necks sore and I have sore feet.
Yeesh.
Bleah.

Something good has come out of Eve for me. Yes – a song. I already had the melody it’s just the lyrics – I’ll post them when I’m happy with it.
It’s not finished yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home