Friday, May 05, 2006

exaustion

Ok, so I've over done it. I got so delerious today at work I felt terriably sick and hungry,then I ate thought I was going to hurl yet still hungry.
I'm so tired that I went to make a phone call I picked up the hand set - which would of been fine except that I don't use a hand set and I had my head set on.
I made everyone laugh, It was so funny because I was saying stupid things all day this just was the action.
I was ment to go and cut hair tonight but I'm way to tired adn need to be ok for tomorrow. I'm working heaps. like the money but it's reay taking it's toll.
I'm so tired I don't remember anything.
not anything and I have to ask the person three or four times for their name in a minute or two conversation.
Doah.

It's 3.30 pm and I'm off to bed.

6 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

I may be way off base here, but it doesn't sound like you're sick. It sounds like you might have some company in 8 or 9 months. I could be totally wrong here, but it might be something to think about.

2:52 PM  
Blogger kaz said...

That thought entered my thoughts… but… Nah - Unlikely.
I don’t ovulate.

11:39 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

How do you manage that?

11:11 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Ummmm seems as if I might be out of my element here

6:39 AM  
Blogger kaz said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:46 PM  
Blogger kaz said...

mix between medication and a contraceptive deprovera from years ago. It screwed up my system.
Yea drugs.

Mr bogger
- Take note, it's impressive when guys know more about girls then just knowing where to put it -
Pardon the pun ;))

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home