Monday, May 08, 2006

Retail Therapy

Well today has been… tiring.
I ‘m looking everywhere for this Christian book called Victim of love. Now I’ve ordered it.
I brought two other books – they look good now I just have to pry myself off the computer long enough to be able to read them.

I used to be such a bookworm but a busy life style took over.
The book really has to grab me and say read me.
I think I’ve over done the retail therapy for awhile. I started to feel bad that I’ve brought so much for myself.
I needed it, I needed a kick in fashion. I don’t feel that much better but I guess I’d feel worse if I didn’t get the clothes.
I made a decision that this winter I’m not going to wear black, brown dull boring winter colours instead I’m going colour.
Pink, green, red, blue anything a little more colourful and happy.

I’m going out tomorrow night. Come rain, hail, shine, snow or vomit - I’m going.
Ian has text me and emailed me to make sure that I come along.
I would have gone last week but I was soooo tired I just couldn’t go out.
I have to get up at 5am the next morning to go to work but I have to go.
I want to go and see/support him.

Eve. Hmmm. He went for a job interview today. I found myself praying for him.
Yeah... It's still just what it is.

Damon has gone up to my mums with my brother for two and a half days.
I’m to tired to walk him and it’s not fair that he can’t run around. I missed him this morning. I woke up and he wasn’t there to get me up with his kisses and his good morning eyes and smile…. Oh he’s sooo cute.

I need to go to sleep now – 4.15pm. I have to I’m just so tired.
I need to get up at 5 tomorrow too. I’m thinking that I’m going to have to cut down on my hours. After working 9 days straight am and pm shifts – I just got to tired and I can’t seem to pick myself up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home