Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I'm only human

Last night I had a terrible nightmare last night I ended up getting Damon up on my bed next to me and having my arm on him.

Eve. He wants to be “good”- whatever. I think he tends to forget that it was him who wouldn’t stop even when I said that I didn’t want to. I just couldn’t stand it anymore and had to because you can only have so much self-control!
So now he wants to be “good” “be right with God”
Yeah. I remember that feeling. Now I look at those Christian books – yes my new ones too and cringe when the whole no sex thing comes up.
I’m only human – I learn by my mistakes, It doesn’t stop me wanting Eve…. just makes it … hard.

Work today; it’s been a long week. I’m going out with Ian tomorrow night for a few drinks. I plan on having more then a few and walking home… or just thinking about it when I get there about plans on where to sleep… Eve…? I’d like to see him.
Hmmm… it’s a hassle. Well maybe just hard.
Being a Christian is hard….
I want to go drink my midori and read my books.

I'm a little tipsy....
........................... Thea wants me to go around Europe with her on a konteki tour... no finance.
I'm getting tired now....

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

I have always wanted to go on a European tour! I have only been to Ireland, well England too if you count the layover in London's Heathrow airport back in 1990. I want to go back this summer:)

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home