Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The second date and more reasons to to...laugh??!!!! OMG!

So the second date.
We went and had dinner. I drooled on myself.
LOL!
Yep, I just laughed and made fun of myself – why did I do this??? I was just talking in between eating and it just happened. I couldn’t see it but I thought how typical!!!!!!!
OMG! It was a funny moment and I did make him laugh a few times. I think when you can laugh at your self it’s an icebreaker. I laugh now thinking about it.
So then we go to the movies and we sit side by side it’s not so awkward, it’s ok.
After a bit he put his arm around me and I fitted under it nicely.
He went to kiss me once during the movie… but hears the thing we watched KOKODA the movie. So blood, guts, war and death. He went to kiss me and I was beyond not into it because I really wanted to watch the movie and someone’s on the screen dying and crapping everywhere – ya just don’t want to – ya know what I’m saying?
So anyway I drop him off home and we kiss (again not anything to write home about) small nice. Then he says – “I’ll call you”
“Will you really?”
“Yeah!” looking surprised that I asked
“You know I’m not wanting anything serious. I’m not into the casual sex thing – is that ok?”
“Yes”
“Really??”
“Yes”
I smile “Ok, then…”
What more can I say???
He’s nice enough, no spark but I don’t know him very well.
He’s very reserved. It’s almost like he can’t feel like himself around me yet. You know sort of on edge, doesn’t want to say or do anything wrong.
I say, “What do you feel like for dinner”
“What ever you feel like” - I feel like he’s treading very carefully.

A little devious smile creeps across my face… it’s Eve. I think of he’s passionate, steamy kisses. The ones you just want more of…. you can’t get any closer….
I’m not comparing the two because they are very different. I guess my stomach flip-flops thinking of Eve’s passion – It’s the sort of rip your clothes off and let yourself go on each other…. (Enter small smile) Well – looks like that won’t happen again.
I text him last night to see how his job interview ended up …. A small part of me was wondering if he was going to take it further. He didn’t – probably a good thing….
I guess.

I better go to sleep – there goes my curfew – it’s 11.20pm.I get up in 5 and a half hours!

I have to admit – I’m feeling very happy at the moment…I like being single – I don’t consider myself taken…. Single life is defiantly a better option for me now…
Everyone likes a little attention….. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

I'll admit it—there aredays when if I were to write an article called "Why Being Single Stinks," it would fill volumes. Days when the entire world seems made of happy couples and their charming children—while I sit at my bar stool alone. Or when I receive a wedding invitation from Chad and can't even picture whom I'd ask to accompany me, let alone whom I could someday walk down the aisle with once my turn comes.

I fully believe God's brought specific friends into my life. And if I were married right now, I'm not sure we'd would of been friends. (some would be thankful I am sure) I was almost married once, never really talked about it to anyone. There are days i WISH I could change the past because Christina was something special. With her gone I had a void that was filled by a trio that now are gone so for now, in this wifeness season of my life, I'm savoring the few friendships I have left.

But thankfully, this isn't the whole story and I should of blogged this on mine and not yours but your latest comment inspiried me so sorry about the rant. :)

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home