Monday, May 22, 2006

I think I blog a little to long and to much

So yeah – I’ve been thinking about Eve.
I text him today saying good luck for his interview today and I posted the letter.
I wanted more I deserve more. At the start I only wanted the physical side but it turned, later when we met up again it was me wanting more then getting over it and it became physical.
Then it turned again and I got to know more about him and it was a little harder.
I think inside me it was more that he wanted me.
That’s what it came down to.
He didn’t care about me I just filled that gap of need – satisfaction.
The more I told myself that, the more I could accept it and well, try and do the same.
It’s really hard. I tried but I couldn’t help but to care for him.

So today what do I do?
Well I was also thinking about Gareth today.
I spot him when he walks past the shop on a Saturday morning a few times.
He’s hung around for a while and put himself out there. So because he tried again on Saturday I thought I’d make the effort and say ok.
I thought I’d make it real casual meet him where he plays pool (snooker?)
Stay for awhile then be back home at 8.30 / 9ish
I sent him a text message (hate it but it’s ok) He sent one back saying that “it would be way past my curfew but he’ll make it up to me with dinner and a movie.”
So because of my working hours we decided to wait until next week. He finished up with “looking forward to it good night”
So this is going to be a “date” – great.
Feel my enthusiasm.
… I’m a bit apprehensive… being a Christian and all.
It’s just easier with Eve.
It’s easier to know the person before hand.
I feel myself saying, “Just shut up. It’s a date not a marriage proposal! Relax and just enjoy it for what it is.”
I actually remember that my first few messages I sent to Eve “It’s a drink not a proposal!”
Yeah- look where that got me!

I called work tonight and told them that I would take the 9 till 2 full time position.
Socially I don’t think that I will ever be able to see past 9pm again but it will be good.
No Saturdays.
I’m also snowed under with bills and a fine for $105 I got while I was at Eve’s the other night.
Damon cost me $358 at the vets because he had to have surgery because a little lump turned grossly big and Yuk.
That and about $460 worth in bills…Doah!!!!!!
I should be on top of it in two or three weeks but what timing!

I better go to bed. It’s getting late – 7.45pm!!! I’m a Nanna!

6 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

A date is never easy, especially when you have feeling for another. You come to compare the two but Kaz just from reading your blog and the emails we have exchanged I can say this much - you have a great heart I can only wish that someday I can meet a great woman like you someday.

Sara is awesome to!

8:29 AM  
Blogger kaz said...

sara rocks!

Thanks, I can only hope I eventually get enough money to travell at the end of the year!

4:08 PM  
Blogger brian said...

When are you and I going on a date, Kaz?

3:38 PM  
Blogger kaz said...

Bri - If I end up around your side of the world we will drink, eat and be merry or I could possibably watch you drink and be merry ;)

7:26 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Am I invited?

6:40 AM  
Blogger kaz said...

Of course! Sara too!
Let's have a blog off! ;))
Yes I'm writhing this after a ferw drinks...:))

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home