Friday, May 26, 2006

Don't JUDGE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Judging people.
Whatever.

To me everyone I meet is wonderful.
I get to know people then I discover what I like about them.
Faults? Everyone has them! It’s just a matter of accepting them.
Hears the thing.
I would never ask someone “What is she/he like? Nice?”
OMG!
Make up your own mind!! Be independent! Don’t be influenced by someone else! GOD!
Who are they to say whether someone is nice or not!!!!! Honestly!!!!!
That REALLY makes me angry! Automatically if something negative is said about someone it puts a negative blanket over him or her. They don’t have a chance! I shake my head now – unbelievable!
What makes me write this? We have a few new girls at work. One was put on about two or three weeks ago (Paula) and then Jess was put on Monday(?)
So today Paula says to me in the lunchroom in front another staff member “What’s she like, is she nice?”
“No, she’s not – at all”
She looks at me for a sec then realises I’m being sarcastic and goes off on a tangent about how bad she is – joking of course.
I shake my head “No, she’s really quite nice.”
And Jess is. I find her lovely.

You just shouldn’t judge people. Form an opinion fine - just get to really know them before that.
Make the opinion yours not one that’s influenced by someone else’s.

Maybe after a very busy week my patience on a Friday afternoon is limited. It was soooooo busy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home