Saturday, May 27, 2006

Fourteen hours...

Fourteen hours.
My eyes are heavy.
Work at Mk’s was really busy all day. My hands were freezing and I had no gloves.
I finished there and I was really tired. I had another 7 hours to go on the phones.
I did work but not as much as normal. I called a few people and they were the staff I knew so I was able to chat to them. Then I called on one of the staff that was off work on work cover so I called him to see how he’s going and where he’s at.

I’m tired. I do dumb things when I’m tired. At Mk’s I was sweeping up the hair put it in a pile in the middle of the floor then picked up the broom and put it away.
Walked back out looked at the hair for a sec and thought what was I doing? Oh yeah.

I might go on that “date” tomorrow…
I’m not playing hard to get, I just work, sleep and work some more at the moment.
I told him I’m going to church tomorrow.
It’s a start. I don’t know what he’s thoughts about Christianity are but I need to tell guys some how without being to up front that I’m Christian – just so they think about it and have an idea where I’m coming from.

I’m to tired to be talking or blogging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home