Thursday, May 25, 2006

So the dreams started

So it was really timing with Eve last night.

I was going there purely because I wanted to.
He was all into the I won’t give her attention and see what happens sort of thing – well he was close to getting nothing to happen but then I figured just do what you want. So I did.
We talked afterwards. I saw him looking at me twice… but I think he just wanted to see if my eyes were open or closed.
I was glad I went – I had really weird dreams. So real and I woke up feeling embarrassed because I thought that Eve’s father and mum were in the room and had “caught us” and I was naked! Glad I realised it was a dream.

It’s a situation of … enjoyment?
He’s in his circle of sex, guilt space then he goes and does it all over again.
Whatever. I'm just me.
He won’t have any contact for a couple of days then he’ll send me a message.
I go because it’s what I want.
I wouldn’t sleep with anyone else for a very long time. It’s just that I think it’s better that I didn’t and I don’t want to.
Last night he would touch me like when he was sleeping and would roll over his foot would touch mine or his hand would touch my arm.
It was nice. Real nice.
I liked it.

I’m to trusting. The girls at work laugh at me and I laugh at myself. I’m so gullible!

I better go to bed. It’s my last 9 till 5 tomorrow for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home