Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Dreams are stupid things!

Gareth sent me a text
“Hey spunky ;) hope I didn’t make you tired today”
“Hey, I got over it but going to bed super early tonight to make up for it”

I was STUNNED that he even wanted to contact me!
I thought I well and truly turned him off. The whole Christian thing, talking before thinking and a mouth that wouldn’t shut up because I was so tired!
I was quite surprised to say the least!

Today at work another person is sick, I felt really average today.
I want to go for a run. Maybe that will help…
It feels weird not to take Damon, he’s still confined to the house with his stiches.
I better go before it gets to late. I might go to the gym… Nah

I had a stupid dream last night. In my dream I was looking at a pregnancy test and it showed the dreaded two lines. I was stressing so much. I kept thinking I’m going to have to tell Eve and I’ve ruined my life. I had to tell Eve so I went to his apartment and showed him the test and he said “is it mine?”
I was soooo angry! Just that he thought that I slept around! So I tell him very madly that it was his and I couldn’t believe that he thought I was like that. I was really annoyed that he thought that of me!
Then it went back to me having to tell him again and he didn’t say anything.
He wanted me to keep it and I thought I’d leave it when it was born then I didn’t want it – It was a really bad nightmare! Needless to say I’m not pregnant.
I have weird dreams. Maybe it’s because Sara’s pregnant and I saw my friend’s baby for the first time on Sunday. Yeah that’s it.
Also it’s my biggest fear in life. More then Hights.
Also I’ve unnecessarily insulated myself, so much so, that I’m busting at the seams!
Gross.
Mmmmm....Stuffed capcisum for dinner....
How's that run looking????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home