Monday, May 29, 2006

This time in a month from now

One month today till my 25th birthday.
I remember when Jack turned 25 - he wasn't to impressed.
Me - well, I'm loving life.24.
"What are you going to do on your Birthday?" Andy asked (work mate)
"Nothing"
"Youv'e got to do something"
Truth is A) I can't be bothered doing anything I'll be to tired as it's on a Thursday but more so - I have no friends.
Let me re phrase that. I have "friends" but they all have partners babies etc and no point in trying to get them out. They don't go out!
So I'm looking forward to my 25th year. Glad to be single (regardless of my last post) This is right now -and happy where I am in life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

I'll be a week (ish) away from my due date on my birthday. It'll be on a Friday but I doubt anyone will want to throw me a party.

Just get me an ice cream cake and I'll be a happy, happy camper.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home