Monday, April 24, 2006

I want out!

I get up in the morning and I’m called a “dickhead”.
Now is it just me or would that have a negative effect on everyone?
I got soooo angry. Then tonight I snapped. I almost cried but I can tell that I get so angry I wanted to break something. I mean he started at me again.
For Gods sake!!!!!!!!
I’m only human! I can’t stand living hear!!!!!! There is nothing I like about living hear. Ok so I don’t pay rent but to keep my sanity I need to move out.
I can’t afford it at the moment.
I have to pay off about $1500 in loans besides my car.
It’s a negative environment. I had to get out go for a run.
So I took Damon out and ran.
It was dark so I had to be careful that I didn’t roll my ankle, as I couldn’t see where I was going.
It’s getting close to me needing a break and going to Mons or to kez’s.
Just to get away from him.
God I HATE HIM. Really I do. Hate Hate HATE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home