Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Day to day jargon

Well I managed to shake the non cold before it took hold.
I’m taking it day by day, tomorrows Thursday then Friday then it’s the weekend and I’m not working on Saturday.

All I seem to do at the moment is work, and watch M*A*S*H which I don’t mind because I can’t go out - that would be over doing it and could run me down.
I hate having to think like that but it’s true.

I’ve managed to keep walking Damon.
Sitting down all day I come home and have to move.
I need to walk or run. I tried to do a chin up and couldn’t do it. Then I thought I don’t care that I couldn’t do it. I don’t really care if I never can do it.
I could go through my life and neve r be able to do a chin up and I couldn’t care less.

I have another melody on the great guitar. Been trying to get it down pat, so been practising.

Eve....hmmm.

I’m yawning now, lots– I better go to sleep.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

I was watching mash re-runs the other night and thought of you.

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home