Sunday, February 19, 2006

PICTURES!!!!! IT WORKED!!!!


How exciting!!!! The picture in the previous post was Damon!! We went to the beach one morning and he ran around with the other dogs and had a great time!
If this works this is my sexy Family mobile.
It's pritty big but nice to drive.
I want to get more pictures but I can't find the camera thing that connects into the computer to put them in.
Maybe Blogger's having I like me moment and is letting me use the photo thing!

My mums out all day tomorrow.
She's got a new dish washer. So I use a glass, spoon, plate - anything and when I go to refill or reuse it only moments later - it's already in the machine.
She's liking the dishwasher a little too much!

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Nice car, i had a sexy car to until I had truck driver back into her now she not the sexy coupe I fell in love with at the dealership. Sob ... sob ... that reminds me i have to get up early tomorrow to drop my baby off to get that dent repaired.

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home