Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Poor Form

I have rung my boss THREE times at work and left messages to call me each time AND I have left two messages on her mobile.
By the second message I just explained that I was sick and wouldn’t be coming into work for the rest of the week and I’ll call her on Friday about the following week.
I expect more from a boss but considering that she NEVER asked if I was ok then, yes it’s poor form but I shouldn’t expect more from her.
I wanted to do the right thing and talk to her in person but can’t say I didn’t try.
I'm glad I don't feel bad not working.

I’ve been lying on the couch all day watching T.V and sleeping.

Rusty called me today. He didn’t mention the message.
I think he’s liking me a little.
Ok so I know he likes me and I think he’s a nice guy BUT he’s too full on.
I think if we were to get together (which wouldn’t happen- but for an example) He would be a very intense type of boyfriend.
I think a little like Glued to you.
I think the right word for it would be suffocating.


Maybe have a cold shower. That might perk me up a bit.
I have no idea how I got this glandular fever??
Wasn't through kissing anyone that's for sure!

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

He might if you and him were a couple might back down a little then again he might not. Have you ever said,"i need a little space?"

1:22 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Then again it may never work even if you did say that because us guys are hard headed!

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home