Sunday, February 19, 2006

A weighty issue - well maybe not...

On a small note – or long which ever.
The doctor was giving me the run down that I really have to take things easy for a LONG LONG time when I start back at work.
I just don’t want to think about getting really sick, tired and she was saying how it could lead to chronic fatigue if I do to much to soon. A lot of people have told me about cases which this has happened and other things like it always comes back when you get run down or stressed.
I lead a busy lifestyle! I wanted to join a soccer club this season!!!
I want to walk/run with my dog! I wasn’t a very happy camper by the time I walked out.
The doctor told me to drink this protein power stuff called Sustagen Gold.

I just thought no way. I told her how my ex put on about ten kilos in about two or three months. I steer clear of that stuff no matter how good it might be! I think it’s good if your active but if your not – it’s a big no no.
I’ve brought a multi vitamin.
I haven’t put much thought into what I eat. I’m as fussy as all hell but I wasn’t brought up on crap food.
Anyway I’m ordering lunch with my mum and I’m thinking about what I should and shouldn’t eat!!! It’s awful having to think like that!!!!!
I was thinking is that going to add to my ass tomorrow???!!!!
Stupid Glandula fever. Stupid food.
That really did not make me happy.
Exercise makes you feel better – puts a light on life that makes things look up.
Now I’m looking into cable T.V.
Great.

I played my guitar for about ten minutes today before I got to tired.
And now I’m getting tired of typing.
Great. This better not last too long!!!! I’LL GO INSANE!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home