Friday, February 17, 2006

I'm HOT!!!

And No one cares!!!
Not that I care that no one cares but my fever is kicking in again.
Back on the panadol.
I wake up, make breakfast put it in the fridge, go back to bed.
An hour or two (when I wake up) Get out breakfast eat, take medication, sleep.
Get up check emails, blog, feel tired,hot - back to couch and possibably sleep.
This is my routine.
I didn't realise today was Friday. Thrusday maybe but not Friday.
It is Friday - Isn't it??
My neck hurts, among things.

My friend Fi has her baby soon!!! I'm freaking out with her about the labor!!!!
OHHHH!!!! How scarey, how painful!!!!
I'm not much help.

I have to go. feeling tired.

1 Comments:

Blogger brian said...

I still have a whole hour left on Thursday. To me, you are a time traveler.

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home