Sunday, February 19, 2006

Oh Damon - Aww Mum!!!!


Oh Damon! Why do you have to pull out plants from mums garden?? Out of the thousands of plants you have to not just dig up but also DESTROY the one she planted in memory of her mother!!! Then continue to squash her "Butterfly plant" which was comming along so well...
And I look at you now so tired and the fact that you really are a good boy and you are so cute the way you put yourself to bed when you saw me brushing my teeth - even if it was too early. The way you smile and wagg your long skinny tail when I come home and you lick my hand. I forgive you. All the love you give me and the way I wake you up when you dream and sleep bark/cry.
I love you.

Now Mum. I will always continue to laugh at you when you do things that I find are dumb.
like: Not understanding a movie, me having to stop laughing at the funny part rewind it and explain it, then paly it and continue again wth step A. - It's no longer funny I now laugh at you because your behind that eight ball.

- When I ask you to take a photo with a digital camera and you turn it off.
this followed by the next night with you taking a photo by putting the camera up to your eye and wondering which part to look through...!

-When you tell me that it's ok if the cat attacks my dog because he won't scratch his eyes because his claws aren't sharp and if he does then the other dog will attack the cat.
"So instad of me screaming at one cat we will both be screaming at three."
You laugh, and laugh, and laugh.
That's ok Mum... I find it funny too.
love you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

What kind of dog is that? It's not a boxer is it?

10:45 AM  
Blogger kaz said...

Cross with a Wolf hound and a Grey hound

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home