Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Finalliay a diagnosis!!!

14/ 02
12.30 pm
What’s that you say – It’s not hot in hear??
I need vitiman C. Sugar seems to come with that. Lots and lots of sugar.
So much sugar that in other circumstances I would bounce off the wall but what now – I get a sore stomach.
I have a fever.
I thought I was going to cry in the supermarket today because I was tired and just wanted to get my stuff and leave then I forgot the honey which was my reason for going in the first place, had to go back and I it was just a big time of “I don’t want to be hear “ blues.
My neck hurts. Yes, I’m winging but I have to.
Damon trots in, smile on his big head as he starts to chew on my new shoe.
Now he’s next to me, extreamly board. He was chewing on my hand this morning jumping around my room. Because I haven’t been able to walk him he’s going a little crazy.
I gotta go to a doc’s appt soon
So more later…

Well I’m back and the verdict? As I expected. Glandular Fever.
She was a really nice doctor and said she was 99.9% sure it was. I get the blood test results on Sunday.
So I sit hear on Valentines day on my hot date with peniciallian.
Great.

I also found out to day that a “maybe” man that I thought a little about – has a girlfriend. I didn’t ask . He asked me if I was going out tonight.
I said no, You should, It’s single awareness day, you’d be a hit with the ladies!
“A hit? The only hit I’ll get is a direct hit from my lady!”
Bam Bam . Right. Your lady. Right.
A tad disappointing but what can ya do?
At least there is no “maybe” tension now.

So hears to the rest of the week. Writing, playing my guitar, sleeping, reading – sitting outside on the verandah .

Rusty sent me a Valentines message with a love heart saying send it to 5 people and back to me and you will get a valentines surprise.
I sent him the message back
“Happy single awareness day…:p”
That’s not mean just shows my lack of intrest.


9.30am 15/02/06

Blah. Things have gone from bad to worse, but I have a diagonsis. Glandular fever.
Great.
I feel releaved that I know what it is. I have all this week and maybe next off work too.
I can hardly swallow and I’ve got really, really tired.
I’m in the country at my mums house, she’s looking after me.
It’s sooo nice.
She makes me jelly, buys me frozen yoghurt, gets me pretty much whatever I need and don’t need. Love my mum.
She has cable TV and was going to et extra channels put on for me.

How long will this last?? I hardly slept last night and I was too tired to play my guitar.
I’m starting to get to tired to write.
I could do an auto post – If I could talk !!!
Gotta go

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home