Friday, February 17, 2006

PROGRESS!!!!

I CAN EAT AN APPLE!!!!
This is exciting to me because I haven't been able to eat for anything which wasn't in drink form or puree`.
I've taken another week off work. I still get really tired but i'm going on an outing to the country shops tomorrow. I just need to get out of the house. Get some change in sceanery.

I watch M*A*S*H and sleeep. NOW I CAN SWALLOW!!!!
I CAN EAT !!!
I want to eat!!

When I think about it it's nearly been a month of not feeling well. Because I was really tired the week before I realised that I was really sick but I had symptoms form the previous week and I put it down to just being tired and I was drinking 3 cans of those "V" caffinated drinks in a day well, six hours. I needed to wake up! I didn't realise till now that I was most likely sick then too. I mean I did have a fever but the air conditioner at work was broken - I should have realised it then!
Oh well, I do now!
Another doctors appt on Sunday and I dare say more drugs.
Hey whatever it takes!
I need to go rest.

Great. Now my spell check dosen't want to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home