Saturday, February 25, 2006

Good bye and hello

Good bye home cooked meals, M*A*S*H and Everyone loves Raymond re runs, Good bye food that just appears when you want it.
Hello frozen microwaved meals, powderd milk and the shopping centre down the road that always changes where they put food week to week making my trip to the shops that much longer.

Rusty hasn't called or text me since I told him that he should be giving his liver a break after his "Big nights" out.
One thing I hate is that term being used to describe the previous nights out at a bar, getting blind drunk and having an extreamly horriable hangover the next day.
I think he got the drift that I wasn't impressed by this, hence no contact.
I didn't even realise until last night that he hadn't called or text me. Unusual but not something I loose sleep over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home