Monday, February 20, 2006

Australian News

I was sitting outside,on a chair in the shade enjoying the fresh air playing my guitar. I was really enjoying myself I got a couple new melodies and it was a beautiful day.

I feel sad. I'm sitting hear winging about that I then got tired after about half an hour and had two have a "nap" which ended up lasting three hours and I woke up still tired.
But I feel it's so sad because I am listening to the news in the back groung where a small country town in the state where I live five teenage students were killed when a car ploughed through the crowd of them as they were walking to a party. They don't know or won't say what the driver was thinking??? Was he drunk??? Two kids were from the same family. It's sad. Really sad.
The driver had his two kids in the car with him. What's the deal with that????
Rusty is from a country town and knew one of the two sisters who got murdered the other week. He didn't know her well just hooked up with her at a party once a few years ago. Friends of friends sorta thing.
The car ploughing into the kids is huge over hear, It's all over the news.

My small, trivial problems don't mean much anymore. Those poor families.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home