Friday, November 11, 2005

This weekend - Oh my God!

Aghh.
There's just not enough hours in a day!!!
Blah.

I feel like I have been working flat out for well this is my 13th day and I'm really looking forward to Sunday.
I've got to get Damons stiches out ut the rest of the day is mine.

I know this might sound bad but I'll say it anyway.
I have a wedding to go to on Saturday night.
My cousin who I haven't seen for ten years AT least is getting maried and it's like get the family together.
I haate my brother.
He lied to me.
I HATE people when they lie to me.
He said my father wasn't going to be going to this wedding so when I spoke to my Uncle who again I haven't seen for just as long and he asked insistantly that I come I figured ok - Fathers not going to be there. Wrong.
He is.
He actually knew about the wedding and had said that he didn't want us (brother and myself ) to come.
I found this out AFTER I got off the phone and had already said i'll go.

He didn't WANT us there.
FUCK HIM.

Sorry but I can't put it a nicer way.
Is it no wonder I don't like him??
I never have.

So I'm going and i'm taking Damon.
The reception is at my Uncles house and he was ok with it.
I almost feel like I need a hug. But I figure nah - I'm stronger then that - and I have Damon.
I'd be fine without him there of course but I feel bad leaving him alone for hours on end by him self.

I caught up with Pete and old friend of mine. We have knowen each other for seven years.
I've seen him be single and a nutter, a coulple a fleeting girlfriends and now he's engaged and couldn't be happier.
He want's me to find Mr Right - shame I don't!

Tomorrow night should e interesting - I'm not putting up a facade of any sort.
I don't call my Father "Dad" because he's not.

What will it be like?
I will try and keep myself nice.
I figure as long as I keep out of his way I will be fine.
F**K him.

Yes I hate swaring.
I hardly do it but it suits him very well.

I've been thinking about what to wear. How to have my make up, my hair, accessories, perfume, shoes or boots? - Hair up or down? This is so vain.
I do want to look nice because you do want to look at least half decent when you haven't seen people for Ten or more years.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Can I suggest boots, and a really short mini skirt - just kidding. Wear something you be confortable in.

Sorry to hear about your father, sometimes it hard when you can't relate with your own parent(s). Hope you do have a great weekend!

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home